A Hydrafacial is a deep cleaning treatment that detoxifies the skin in the use of powerful botanical ingredients to revitalise your skin. The treatment shows an instant result as it delivers luminous and vibrant skin, which covers all skin types and issues.
Endless list of benefits of Hrydrofacial:
- Plumps and smooths lines & wrinkles.
- The most advanced method of replacing lost moisture to the skin.
- Provides nutrients to all levels of the skin.
- Reverses the damage caused by free radicals
- Lightens pigmentation
- Helps diminish the appearance of acne scarring
- Allows your entire face and neck to be treated in a single session, with particular attention paid to your individual areas of concern.
- Allows you to return to a normal lifestyle immediately, with no downtime or interruption to your daily routine. And you really can see a difference after the very first treatment!
A hydrafacial can be completed in three separate parts;
- The first part is eliminating the dirt and oil from deep inside your pores. This is done by a vortex-like wand that will be against the area which cleanses your pores. To exfoliate the skin they use a peel to help resurface the skin.
- Secondly, we use an attachment that looks like a small vacuum to extract dirt over the face 3. Lastly, we use a moisturizing serum which contains antioxidants on the skin through a pen-like attachment.
We recommend repeating this treatment every 2 or 4 weeks depending on your skin condition and your end goal for your skin. Repeating the hydrafacial treatment, you skin will result to;
- Improved skin texture, appearance and even skin tone
- Bright, Plump and Glowing skin
- Reducing enlarged pores and deep cleans them
- Clearer looking skin (after a couple of sessions)
The procedure for a hydra facial doesn’t cause any pain to the skin or to you. The process is described as a sensational feeling on the skin and this is through a small vacuum that softly tugs to the skin. The skin is not being poked, yanked or irritated in any way. The treatment lasts less than 60 minutes. Your skin will be left feeling smooth and hydrated after the session and you are able to see a difference from the first session. Different skin types may vary in results.
*Individual results may vary.
**When used in accordance to guideline recommendations.