ABSOLUTE SKIN REJUVENATION
Using extremely powerful products containing Hyaluronic Acid and Succinic Acid and a blend of plant bases extracts, vitamins and antioxidants.
Treat acne scarring, pigmentation,large pores, lines and wrinkles, lax skin and stimulate hair growth.
It is a natural treatment that can significantly help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, aged or sun-damaged skin, acne scarring, general scarring, stretch marks and poor skin texture.
The activation of fibroblasts by succinate along with hyaluronic acid has proven in clinical trials to be 3 fold more active than using mono-component hyaluronic acid products alone.
Mesotherapy is a revolutionary treatment it gets right down to the layers where skin health begins. These are the layers we need to reach to promote new collagen growth. It actually makes your skin produce more collagen and with that comes an endless list of benefits for you:
- Plumps and smooths lines & wrinkles.
- The most advanced method of replacing lost moisture to the skin.
- Provides nutrients to all levels of the skin.
- Reverses the damage caused by free radicals
- Lightens pigmentation
- Helps diminish the appearance of acne scarring
- Allows your entire face and neck to be treated in a single session, with particular attention paid to your individual areas of concern.
- Allows you to return to a normal lifestyle immediately, with no down time or interruption to your daily routine. And you really can see a difference after the very first treatment!
A mild acid treatment is first applied to your skin, this will gently exfoliate dead skin cells and deeply clean your pores, this also enables your skin to except the powerful solutions applied to your skin via the meso injector .. …now for the Mesotherapy.. minute injections of a cocktail of ingredients including HAs, vitamins, antioxidants etc are performed all over your face using an instrument called a meso injector .. ..concentrating on problem areas , ..The results are incredible !!
From £150 per treatment
*Individual results may vary.
**When used in accordance to guideline recommendations.
Sunday 10am – 6pm
Monday 10am – 6pm
Tuesday 10am – 7pm
Wednesday 10am – 6pm
Thursday 10am – 8pm
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm