TKN 3 Skin Booster
TKN HA 3 known as Toskani Hyaluronic Acid-3, is a non cross linked Hyaluronic Acid skin enhancer from the second generation. Hyaluronic Acid is a highly sensitive molecule that can hold up to 1000 times its own molecular weight in water, making it perfect for skin hydration. This gives you a plumper, younger-looking complexion. It also encourages the development of collagen and elastin to improve your skin for the better.
- Plumps and smooths lines & wrinkles.
- The most advanced method of replacing lost moisture to the skin.
- Provides nutrients to all levels of the skin.
- Reverses the damage caused by free radicals
- Lightens pigmentation
- Helps diminish the appearance of acne scarring
- Allows your entire face and neck to be treated in a single session, with particular attention paid to your individual areas of concern.
- Allows you to return to a normal lifestyle immediately, with no down time or interruption to your daily routine. And you really can see a difference after the very first treatment!
Are there any side effects?
The possible side effects for TKN HA 3 may be include
- Inflammation or infection in the area
- Developing inflammatory skin conditions
- Hypertrophic scarring
What is downtime like?
There is 1 day of downtime for the TKN HA 4 treatment.
TKN HA 3 is treatment for those who have age-related problems. The procedure will be injected with a needle which is where hyaluronic acid goes into the skin and stimulates the skin’s natural collagen synthesis and renewals of the cells.
The treatment takes upto 60 minutes which includes moisturising properties that feed into the skin cells at a deeper level, which results in;
- Youthful looking skin
- The skin’s protective barrier strengthens
- Rejuvenates the skin so it looks smoother, radiantly hydrated and softer
- Remodels ageing and sagging
To achieve better and lasting effects, you should repeat this treatment 3 to 6 times with an interval of 2 to 4 weeks. The treatment also lasts in the skin for around 56 days. During this time, the gradual release of Hylaruanic acid stimulates four separate forms of the collagen and elastin over this period.
As the treatment requires an injection going directly into the skin, a brief sting may occur in the area. You may experience some discomfort in the first 24 to 75 hours.
*Individual results may vary.
**When used in accordance to guideline recommendations.