IV Nutritional Therapy
IV nutritional therapy uses an intravenous drip to introduce vital electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into the bloodstream for rapid absorption. Unlike taking a multivitamin, IV vitamin therapy offers a tailored solution to get all the vitamins and nutrients you need instantly. Traditionally used for helping patients undergoing medical treatment it’s now becoming more accessible to people who want to supercharge their health, feel and look better immediately.
With more places now offering IV vitamin therapy in the UK, here are some of the reasons patients why IV therapy is a great way of investing in your health.
• Fast and pain free – For those pressed for time, getting a vitamin therapy treatment will leave your feeling revitalized and refreshed in under an hour. Take the time to rest and relax whilst your treatment gets to work allowing you to get back to your day fully rejuvenated.
• Fast relief from Hangovers – The days of struggling through a hangover are officially over. Book an IV vitamin therapy treatment for the day after a big night out and you’ll thank your past self. Essential vitamins such as Vitamin C, B complex, zinc, alpha lipoic acid will provide relief from the after-effects of dehydration and a will top up depleted vitamin levels. The hydrating saline solution will help reduce any symptoms of dizziness and headaches whilst the powerful combination of vitamins will soothe any feelings of nausea, fatigue, and anxiety to help you get your day back on track.
• Weight loss – If you’re trying to lose weight and have found that despite all your best efforts you’ve plateaued – having an IV vitamin therapy injection can help kick-start your metabolism. Flooding your body with all the vitamins and nutrients it needs to balance your hormone levels and ensure that you’re in an optimal state to lose excess weight. It also helps support liver functioning which is super important as a liver which is under functioning can cause fat to build up around the belly.
• Increased Energy – With work, family, and social life being as demanding as ever who doesn’t want more energy? Luckily there’s a quick solution if you need an extra boost which doesn’t come in the form of an unhealthy sugary drink or large coffee. During an IV therapy appointment vital nutrients like amino acids, ascorbic acids, glutathione, B vitamins are injected you’re your system which can provide a significant, sudden boost in energy.
• Boosts skin – If you’ve started to notice the signs of ageing and want to get your healthy youthful glow back IV vitamin therapy can be an effective alternative to more invasive procedures. An anti-aging IV drip contains magnesium and vitamin C which leave your skin looking healthier and softer with a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Many people also experience stronger hair and nails, clearer skin and improved eyesight as a result of IV treatment.
• Supercharges your Immune System – The stress and busyness of daily life can put a strain on your immune system, especially during the winter when we are exposed to more cold and flu viruses. With IV therapy you can ensure you’re well protected against infections by boosting your immune system with a dose of vitamin C and B complex which provides a fast and effective way of floods cells with the nutrients they need for a powerful protective effect.
• Helps support good mental health – When you feel better physically you feel better mentally. Many problems to do with anxiety and depression can be alleviated with IV therapy. Mental health problems can put a strain on your body and so by delivering the targeted nutrients your body needs IV therapy can give you the lift you need to help you feel better.
• Better athletic performance – Whether you’re training for a marathon or just want to improve the time on your weekly 5k, having an IV therapy treatment can give you the edge when it comes to physical performance. IV therapy can help repair cellular damage and assist your body’s natural healing process leading to reduced recovery time and improved endurance.
Whether you’re looking to boost your immune system, performance in the gym or want younger looking skin Advanced Beauty is the place to go for the best IV vitamin therapy in the UK. Contact us to find out how IV therapy can help you feel your best
Prices starting from £100!
and up to £200 for single treatments
Packages are available at a discounted price
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) facial with plasma micro-needling
PRP Skin Therapy is one of the most popular treatments to rejuvenate the skin and induce collagen production. The treatment uses your skin’s own natural healing ability to reduce the look of fine lines, scars and wrinkles. Studies have shown that PRP can expedite the healing process of tissues and reduce the appearance of pigmentation and acne scarring when used with micro-needling.
PRP contains proteins and several growth factors that regulate and activate cell migration and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Microneedling is an easy, minimally invasive procedure that you can do as little or as much as you want.
What skin conditions treatment can improve?
Rough skin texture, Wrinkles, Fine lines, Crow’s feet, Laugh lines, Surgical scars, Acne scars, Chicken pox scars, Large pores, Sun damage, Aging skin, Stretch marks, and Hair Growth.
Frequent Asked Questions
• How long do I need to wait in between treatments? Usually 2 -6 weeks but it depends on the depth of the Microneedling. Your therapist will advise you during consultation.
• How many treatments will I need? A course of 3 treatments is recommended for bestamd longer lasting results
• When Will I See Results From a PRP Facial? Most patients see results from 1-2 weeks after the treatment bit as this treatment works so deep in the skin the process willl continue amd the skins improvement will be more apparent in the following weeks!
• Is there another way to administer the PRP? At Advanced beauty we like to also apply small shallow mesotherapy type injections for a deeper more effect treatment (for suitable candidates)
• When will I see results? If you’re looking for a quick fix for signs of aging, the PRP Facial might be your best option. Most patients see signs of improvement within 2 to 3 weeks after their procedure; what’s more, these results tend to last up to a year or more. That means if you’re getting ready to ring in 2020 with rejuvenated skin, the PRP Facial can help give you the jumpstart you’re looking for.
• How will the procedure go? Step 1: A small amount of blood (no more than two or three teaspoons) is removed from the patient’s arm. This blood is placed into a centrifuge device and cleaned, which separates the platelets from the rest of the blood. These platelets are added to a special serum that activates its growth factors. Step 2: The platelets are micro-needled or injected into various areas of the skin or face neck, décolletage scalp (other areas of the body)
• How will my skin look after treatment? You can choose to leave the plasma on your skin for the next 24 hours this will produce best results. Your skin will be flushed and possibly a little red but will subside in a couple of hours or over night.
• Am I a Candidate for PRP? PRP can be suitable for people suffering from a wide range of cosmetic issues. PRP could also be suitable for those who want to improve the appearance of their skin. Arrange a consultation with Georgia and you can discover how this treatment could benefit you.
By now, you probably know that a PRP Facial is one of the best ways to rejuvenate and tone the skin – all by simply using your body’s own platelets. If you haven’t heard of the PRP Facial, then you’re in for a treat!
Here’s a quick recap: the PRP Facial combines the power of a micro-needling treatment with platelets to activate your skin’s growth factors. Micro-needling creates small wounds within the skin, which triggers the body’s healing processes (in other words, it kick-starts collagen production). After these microscopic channels are created, your platelets are added to a growth factor serum and injected back into the skin.
PRP Microneedling PRP microneedling is an innovative noninvasive procedure that can be used to reduce issues with fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. After treatment the skin will look and feel tighter, by stimulating levels of collagen. Since the treatment is noninvasive it does not cause any damage to the skin.
PRP Injections PRP injections result in smoother, tighter skin with far fewer wrinkles. The impact of injections can be seen after just two weeks and last for more than a year!
Benefits of PRP There are numerous benefits of PRP that patients can take advantage of. This treatment will fix signs of age spots as well as dry texture on the skin and cases of hyperpigmentation. Overall, your skin will feel and look far more radiant due to increased levels of collagen and elastin. This will provide a glowing complexion you can be proud of. Any scars from issues such as acne will also fade with this treatment.
Recommended: by Aesthetics practitioner, Georgia
• 2-3 sessions once every 4-6 weeks apart
• Add on biotin for hair microneedling
• Add on glutathione or vitamin C for extra benefits with microneedling
Price starts from £150
Special offer : £110 until end of January 2023
Sunday 10am – 6pm
Monday 10am – 6pm
Tuesday 10am – 7pm
Wednesday 10am – 6pm
Thursday 10am – 8pm
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm