Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) facial with plasma micro-needling
PRP Skin Therapy is one of the most popular treatments to rejuvenate the skin and induce collagen production. The treatment uses your skin’s own natural healing ability to reduce the look of fine lines, scars and wrinkles. Studies have shown that PRP can expedite the healing process of tissues and reduce the appearance of pigmentation and acne scarring when used with micro-needling.
PRP contains proteins and several growth factors that regulate and activate cell migration and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Microneedling is an easy, minimally invasive procedure that you can do as little or as much as you want.
What skin conditions treatment can improve?
Rough skin texture, Wrinkles, Fine lines, Crow’s feet, Laugh lines, Surgical scars, Acne scars, Chicken pox scars, Large pores, Sun damage, Aging skin, Stretch marks, and Hair Growth.
Frequent Asked Questions
• How long do I need to wait in between treatments? Usually 2 -6 weeks but it depends on the depth of the Microneedling. Your therapist will advise you during consultation.
• How many treatments will I need? A course of 3 treatments is recommended for bestamd longer lasting results
• When Will I See Results From a PRP Facial? Most patients see results from 1-2 weeks after the treatment bit as this treatment works so deep in the skin the process willl continue amd the skins improvement will be more apparent in the following weeks!
• Is there another way to administer the PRP? At Advanced beauty we like to also apply small shallow mesotherapy type injections for a deeper more effect treatment (for suitable candidates)
• When will I see results? If you’re looking for a quick fix for signs of aging, the PRP Facial might be your best option. Most patients see signs of improvement within 2 to 3 weeks after their procedure; what’s more, these results tend to last up to a year or more. That means if you’re getting ready to ring in 2020 with rejuvenated skin, the PRP Facial can help give you the jumpstart you’re looking for.
• How will the procedure go? Step 1: A small amount of blood (no more than two or three teaspoons) is removed from the patient’s arm. This blood is placed into a centrifuge device and cleaned, which separates the platelets from the rest of the blood. These platelets are added to a special serum that activates its growth factors. Step 2: The platelets are micro-needled or injected into various areas of the skin or face neck, décolletage scalp (other areas of the body)
• How will my skin look after treatment? You can choose to leave the plasma on your skin for the next 24 hours this will produce best results. Your skin will be flushed and possibly a little red but will subside in a couple of hours or over night.
• Am I a Candidate for PRP? PRP can be suitable for people suffering from a wide range of cosmetic issues. PRP could also be suitable for those who want to improve the appearance of their skin. Arrange a consultation with Georgia and you can discover how this treatment could benefit you.
By now, you probably know that a PRP Facial is one of the best ways to rejuvenate and tone the skin – all by simply using your body’s own platelets. If you haven’t heard of the PRP Facial, then you’re in for a treat!
Here’s a quick recap: the PRP Facial combines the power of a micro-needling treatment with platelets to activate your skin’s growth factors. Micro-needling creates small wounds within the skin, which triggers the body’s healing processes (in other words, it kick-starts collagen production). After these microscopic channels are created, your platelets are added to a growth factor serum and injected back into the skin.
PRP Microneedling PRP microneedling is an innovative noninvasive procedure that can be used to reduce issues with fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. After treatment the skin will look and feel tighter, by stimulating levels of collagen. Since the treatment is noninvasive it does not cause any damage to the skin.
PRP Injections PRP injections result in smoother, tighter skin with far fewer wrinkles. The impact of injections can be seen after just two weeks and last for more than a year!
Benefits of PRP There are numerous benefits of PRP that patients can take advantage of. This treatment will fix signs of age spots as well as dry texture on the skin and cases of hyperpigmentation. Overall, your skin will feel and look far more radiant due to increased levels of collagen and elastin. This will provide a glowing complexion you can be proud of. Any scars from issues such as acne will also fade with this treatment.
Recommended: by Aesthetics practitioner, Georgia
• 2-3 sessions once every 4-6 weeks apart
• Add on biotin for hair microneedling
• Add on glutathione or vitamin C for extra benefits with microneedling
Price starts from £150
Special offer : £110 until end of January 2023